Norwegian Rain Geneve Single-breasted Technical Coat Tonal Grey Mens
Norwegian Rain combines high-performance technology with a clean, modern aesthetic. This grey Geneve coat is cut from recycled fabric that's sourced from Japan for a neat single-breasted silhouette, and is finished with a water-repellent exterior and internal membrane for heightened weather protection. The hood can be detached for a smarter appearance on dry days.
Shown here with A.P.C. Wallace crew-neck wool sweater,Valentino Straight-leg cotton-gabardine chino trousers,Lanvin Leather chelsea boots
Product number: 1097759
- COLOUR: Tonal grey
- COMPOSITION: 100% recycled polyester. Lining 2: 55% polyester, 45% viscose. Interior trim: 100% cashmere.
- CARE: Spot clean
- PLACE OF ORIGIN: EU
- Micro herringbone
- High-tech recycled material from Japan
- Water repellent exterior, waterproof interior membrane
- Breathable tunnels, heat-sealed seams
- Point collar, detachable hood with peak
- Two zip-fastening front pockets
- Centre-front concealed button fastening
- Four internal pockets
- Black silk-twill lining
- SIZE AND FIT
- Slim fitting across the shoulders
- Regular fitting style
- Model is 6ft 2in/1.88m, is a size M and wears a size M (UK38, 48FR/IT/EU)
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.